Friday, November 18, 2005

Couldn't Pass It Up

I needed a break from all the depressing garbage coming out of Washington, so I've been taking some silly quizzes. I saw the title of this one and had to take it...I was a teen in the 80's!

HASH(0x8bf16d4)
Ducky: You're like Ducky in Pretty in Pink played
by Jon Cryer. You are an outcast. You are or
have been in love with your best friend who
doesn't even know it. You don't care what
anyone thinks of you. You use humor to alienate
people you don't like. You're the typical 80's
funny and dorky best friend.


What 80's teen movie Charecter are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

I have to say that I liked Ducky a lot better than the rich, nasty snobs! And the "don't care what people think of you", "humor to alienate people you don't like", and "dorky best friend" all fit, but not the "outcast" and "in love with your best friend."

No comments: