Monday, October 17, 2005

Tid Bit

How is this for irony? Ted Kennedy, while walking his dog by the sea in Hyannis Port, good ol' Ted notices that there are fishermen stuck on the sea wall by the high tide waves. He and a friend jump in a small boat to go rescue them, but they can't get close enough. They came back and got the fishermen help.

Now that was a decent thing for Ted to do, but where was he in 1969 when Mary Jo was drowning. Oh, yeah, that's right, he was saving himself and then running away!

UPDATE: I have been trying to find this story online, but I can't! I swear I'm not losing my mind...they showed fat Ted getting in a boat that was too small to pick up the three fishermen. I really did see this bit of news on Fox this afternoon, but now I can't find it! ARGH!

No comments: