Thursday, October 06, 2005

Overloaded!

I never realized how many really interesting blogs were out there until I started my own. I have been having a lot of fun with it, but I'm now finding that there are not enough hours in the day! I can spend literally all day on the internet reading my "favorites," whether they are political blogs, the military blogs, or the just for fun blogs. And inevitably, someone will link to another really great post on someone else's blog. Then there are the blogrolls. Of course, I had to check out all the blogs on the Alliance Blogroll and the Victory Blogroll. Pretty soon my "favorites" will consist entirely of blogs!

Actually, I do have other things I should be doing, but I so enjoy the writings found on my favorite blogs. As you can see, I have a list of blogs that I read everyday. Then there are the other blogs that I enjoy and the military blogs that everyone should read. I end up looking through almost all of them when I am online, but when I don't have a lot of time, it's the "Daily Reads" that I head to.

Which blog is your "gotta read"? I'm a glutton for punishment, send me your favorite. I'll check out all of them and end up adding most to my favorites list! Eventually, I will be found with my cold dead fingers poised over my keyboard in the middle of a comment to a particularly wonderful post! My epitaph will read, "She died at her keyboard, reading a favorite blog!"

No comments: