Friday, December 02, 2005

Silly Quiz Time

I just had to take a break from the aggravation of today's political climate, so here, have a silly quiz!

Your Career Type: Artistic

You are expressive, original, and independent.
Your talents lie in your artistic abilities: creative writing, drama, crafts, music, or art.

You would make an excellent:

Actor - Art Teacher - Book Editor
Clothes Designer - Comedian - Composer
Dancer - DJ - Graphic Designer
Illustrator - Musician - Sculptor

The worst career options for your are conventional careers, like bank teller or secretary.


Glad I was an artistic type! I could see the book editor, sculpter, or illustrator. And when I was young I was going to be a clothing designer. I don't think I could be the actor or comedienne, though...too "center-of-attention" for me.

No comments: