Thursday, December 22, 2005

I've Been Tagged Again!

And this time it's sevens! Bookworm got me, so I'll pass it along to seven more. (though I don't know who will answer!) Here are the questions:

1. Seven things to do before I die
2. Seven things I cannot do
3. Seven things that attract me to (...)
4. Seven things I say most often
5. Seven books (or series) that I love
6. Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would if I had time)
7. Seven people I want to join in, too.

None of my answers are in any particular order.

Seven things to do before I die:
1. See Scotland, England, Ireland, Italy and Greece (I'd settle for one, but hey, it doesn't hurt to list them all)
2. Run away with my husband to a nice little house in the middle of nowhere.
3. See my daughters grow up and reach their goals and dreams
4. See, hold, and spoil my grandchildren! (in other words, live a long life!)
5. 1 or 2 more retrievers (guess that little house will have to be a bit bigger)
6. Be able earn a living doing what I love (beading)
7. Be able to read all of the books on my "to read" list

Seven things I cannot do:
1. See and hug my mom
2. Leave my laptop off all day (unless I'm camping...doesn't work then)
3. Wear spike heel shoes again (I'd probably break my neck)
4. Understand far left liberal thinking
5. Sew or crochet
6. Drink beer (can't get past the smell!)
7. Seem to keep my younger daughter off the phone

Seven things that attract me to blogging: (used same topic as Book, sorry)
1. I thought it was a good way to learn basic html as I am a "see it/do it" learner
2. It allows me to vent when I need to (usually about some garbage on the news)
3. It allows me to "talk" to other people who believe as I do
4. I find that comments and hits mean a lot because it means people are reading what I have to say
5. I have found my creative writing "voice" again (although it is still a bit hoarse!)
6. It has solidified my thoughts and views on politics
7. I have learned that there are some nasty people out there who only wish to berate and belittle people who do not agree with them

Seven things I say most often:
1. "Poor Baby" usually with sarcasm and usually to my youngest when she is lamenting her inability to actually go out on a date with her "boyfriend"
2. "Go to bed" usually to my older daughter because she stays up way too late
3. "I love you" always said to each member of my family at least twice a day
4. "Sadie come!" that would be said to the dog
5. "No!" to questions which start with "can I go...," "can I have...," "But, I..." (not always, but quite a lot as I am the Meanest Mom)
6. "They drive me crazy!" usually about some idiotic comment from one of the very vocal Dems
7. "Because I said so!" yes, it's the same line my mother used on me!

Seven books (or series) that I love:
1. Outlanderby Diana Gabaldon
2. Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell (I have a 1934 copy with the receipt still in the book!)
3. A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving
4. The Shell Seekers by Rosamunde Pilcher
5. The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley
6. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks (the movie wasn't bad, but I prefer the book, but alas, his other books did not live up to this one)
7. Carrion Comfort by Dan Simmons

Seven movies I watch over and over:
1. The Patriot (the Mel Gibson version, not the Steven Segal version)
2. Braveheart
3. Bringing Up Baby
4. The Philadelphia Story
5. The Princess Bride
6. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
7. The Lord of the Rings series

Seven people I'd to join in: (though it won't break my heart if you don't)
1. GBfan at Spottedhorse (he admitted to liking these things)
2. GroovyVic at Fiddle Dee Dee (since she tagged me with the 5 list!)
3. T.M. aka Giacomo at Joust the Facts (because he is still a man of mystery!)
4. Mr. Right and Stephen at The Right Place (because, well, they are my co-bloggers and we need to know more about them!)
5. Gina at Gee Dubya (because I have missed her...where are you?!)
6. Tom at The Red Hunter (he needs a fun diversion!)
7. Dave at THIRDWAVEDAVE (because it's silly!)

No comments: