Saturday, December 31, 2005

A New Tag

L. at Lost in Lima, Ohio likes to take my quizzes, but hates the results she gets, so she has tagged me with a "5 Weird Habits"! Here are the rules:
Here are the
“Rules: “The first player of this game starts with the topic “five weird habits of yourself,” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.
So here are my five weird habits:

1) When buttering bread or toast, I have to make sure the butter goes all the way to the edges of the bread, or muffin, or toast!

2) I have to put lotion on my feet every night before I go to bed. I can't stand dry feet or hands!

3) I hate it when my day gets messed up! I always want to know what the girls are doing, where and when I will need to take them and I really dislike it when that gets messed up.

4) I cannot go to sleep at night without reading a book. Even if it's only a page, I have to read before I go to sleep.

5) When I get a carton of my favorite ice cream, the girls are not allowed to touch it! It is mine!!

Now, I have to name five people to take this quiz. Since I have harrassed my blogging friends with both the 5's Quiz and the 7's Quiz, I will let whomever wants to answer this do so, either on their own blog or here in my comments. Please link if you do answer so I can read your weird habits, too! (tee hee!)

No comments: