Sunday, January 01, 2006

Hopes

I've never been one to make New Year's Resolutions, but I do have hopes for the new year. There are the personal hopes and then there are the hopes for our country.

I'll share my hopes for the country:

1) The Iraqis are able to take over the security of their country and hold on to their freedom.
2) All the National Guard is able to come home.
3) Most of the soldiers stationed in Iraq are able to come home. (I know it can't be all of them.)
4) Saddam is found guilty and his punishment is to be stoned or whipped by a member of each family he has harmed. Okay, so that's really horrid, but I'm sure the Iraqis would love to show him the same "mercy" he showed their families!
5) George and "the boys" in DC would get their act together and stop spending so much of our money on crap!
6) Pelosi, Byrd, Kennedy, Kerry, Feinstein, Clinton, Biden, Durbin, Landrieu, Levin, Rockefeller, Boxer, Reid, Schumer, Leahy, and Feingold all lose their senate seats! I know, it's a lot, but you should be able to dream big!
7) The "leaks" are linked back to specific reporters and their democratic cohorts in Washington and they are all found guilty of treason.

I'm sure there are more and I will probably think of them later, but this is a good start!

UPDATE: How could I forget to add the lunatic in Iran and the need to lock him up in a rubber room and throw away the key?!

UPDATE #2: Fox News will realize what a slimy, leftist creature Wesley Clark is and will no longer use him as a commentator. (the man has the eyes of a snake!)

No comments: