Wednesday, October 10, 2007

That's Headley

Her name is Ginny Headley Maserang and like so many of us, started selling to support her bead/jewelry habit! She is the creator of That's Headley! Jewelry Designs and loves to share her passion! Be sure to check out all her beautiful pieces in her Etsy shop and you can see what she's up to on her blog. (see links below)

That's Headley! Jewelry Designs is about a journey in wearable art in semiprecious gemstones, wire, and glass. Color, texture, balance, and richness are my design goals. I've been "beading" since junior high, and for the last couple of years have expanded my use of wire wrapping. I've also added silversmithing to my techniques. Silver is always bona fide sterling at the least, and sometimes fine (99.9% pure) silver.


I rarely make two pieces alike, because I like to have fun wearing jewelry, and seeing myself coming and going is not fun! Sometimes, though, when something comes out especially wonderful, I might make just a few to share the fun. I love to do custom work, too, so if you have something inspirational you would like to have a custom piece to wear with or to, send me a picture or description of what you would like, and we can be creative together!
She is a member of:
Self Representing Artist Jewelry Designer (SRAJD) #231

Member Art Jewelry Collective
Member Etsy Texas Crafters (ETC)

Her shop can be found on Etsy of course at That's Headley.
And her blog is That's Headley.

No comments: