Friday, March 03, 2006

Seven Songs Tag

Wordsmith at Sparks from the Anvil tagged me with a list of seven songs I have listened to lately. I had told him they would all be country tunes, but I realized that I was just listening to something classic, so here goes!

1) Love Reign O'er Me The Who's Quadrophenia is an excellent album and a pretty darn good concert, too! Husband has been a Who fan for decades and got me listening to them as well.

2) Holes in the Floor of Heaven Steve Wariner. Never fails to choke me up!

3) Love Train Big & Rich. Rockin' country will get your toes tapping and head bopping. (A little reminiscent of Love Shack by the B52's.)

4) Big Time Big & Rich. What can I say, the CD's in my car!

5) When I Get Where I'm Going Brad Paisley with Dolly Parton. I really like this one, as you can probably tell...it's on my blog!

6) Piano Concerto No. 23 in A Major, K 488 - Adagio Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. I love classical music, but Mozart is my favorite because there is so much passion in his work.

7) Boondocks Little Big Town. Has a great beat, you could dance to it, I'll give a 9!

I'll be nice and not tag anyone...but if you want to play, trackback or link to me, so I can see what songs you enjoy!

No comments: