Friday, June 18, 2010

New Look & Stuff

So, I'm really liking this new look for the ol' blog! I was thrilled when the new designs became available and they had these gorgeous roses! I really needed a change of pace and this was perfect! Let me know what you think!

So, Baby Girl graduated on June 8th (YAY!!) and we have her party tomorrow to celebrate. Between getting everything together for her party, other grad parties and work, I've really neglected not only my blogs, but my beading as well! I'm hoping that things will settle down in a week or so....OK, it might not happen until after the 4th and I have all these beautiful beads calling to me! And yet, that is another problem...I have so many new beads, I'm on idea overload and that's added to my frustration! So, I just keep putting it all off.

One thing I have been spending way too much time doing is ogling everything on Modcloth.com! I've become addicted to the clothes on this site and I have at least a dozen items on my wish list already! If only I could buy everything on my list just so I could have a fun, new wardrobe for our vacation at the end of August! This dress is perfect for a lovely dinner on our cruise! The site has so many gorgeous retro/vintage style dresses that it's really hard to pick just one! Then there's the retro/old Hollywood style swimsuits that look great on most any figure...how could you go wrong?

OK, I just really need to stay off that site for a while and get down to working on some bead designs! Focus, focus, focus...oh, look...a pretty dress!

4 comments:

Reeni said...

Congratulations on your daughter's graduation! I love your new look - the roses are gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Vixen said...

Congratulations to both you and your daughter!

annarose said...

Thank you Reeni! We're very happy she's done with this chapter of her life and excitedly moving on to the next! Thanks for the compliment on new look...I really love it!

annarose said...

Thanks Vic!