Thursday, December 04, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #7

This week's Thursday Thirteen (#7) is about TV shows. These are ones that I enjoy both past and present (in no particular order). I think I'll be expanding on this topic in future T13s.

1. Project Runway - It's the wackiness of some of these designers that brings me back every season!
2. The Tudors - I was able to watch the first two seasons of this when they did a promo weekend or something, but I loved it!
3. CSI:NY - I really like the CSI premise and I love Gary Sinise, not to mention the utterly steriotypical NY cast characters.
4. CSI - The original is always the best. (IMHO - CSI Miami is completely ridiculous due totally to the Horatio Caine character.)
5. Top Chef - How do they do what they do with simple foods?
6. ER - I'll admit I was an avid watcher early on, then lost track of it, but have been catching up on TNT.
7. MadMen - Hooked! The times, the era, the social norms of the time...wonderful!
8. Six Feet Under - We had HBO for a while and we really liked the strangeness of this series.
9. So You Think You Can Dance? - These kids are extremely talented. I love this series much more than any of the other "reality contests" because these kids are the whole package...talent, personality, the works.
10. Carnivale - Another odd series from HBO that we enjoyed a lot.
11. Highlander - Got hooked on this series because of a former co-worker...she was crazy for it and her enthusiasm was contagious.
12. House - He is and does what we wish we could, but he gets away with it!
13. NCIS - Just started watching this series on USA, but I like the cast dynamic and the odd characters.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

No comments: