Friday, December 07, 2007

CraftyMoose

I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. I am self-taught and have enjoyed painting, needlework, quilting, polymer clay and jewelry making. Most recently, I have found myself drawn to beads and have returned to the art of french beaded flowers. I enjoy making original, one-of-a-kind butterflies & dragonflies. I am also introducing a new line of one-of-a-kind beaded art dolls and suncatchers. Custom requests are welcome.

All my items are lovingly created in a smoke-free, pet-free environment.

The name CraftyMoose came about because of my love of crafts and my husband's love of moose. My avatar is the head of a 4'+ tall moose I made him one Christmas!

See anything else you wish was on sale? Send me a convo & I just might be able to help you out!

Keep checking back because I am always adding new things, and you never know what you'll find in this forest!
To see more by this artist go to:
Crafty Moose

To read more about her and her activities, see her blog:
Crafty Moose Crafts Blog

No comments: