Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Scatter-brained

I want to create a few cuffs to take on our vacation, but I keep getting side-tracked. Work, Facebook, Twitter, laundry, television and just the fact that I have so many beads I want to play with that I can't make up my mind what to do first! I was told by one of my friends to leave the beads at home, but I don't think I could go 9 days without beading! There will be quiet times on the cruise, plus there are the flights out there and back and they will no doubt be long and boring. (Especially since the return flight is a red-eye and I don't sleep well on planes!)

Since I already have the TV on today, I think I'll keep plugging away with the little cuff I'm working on now, but tomorrow I'll keep the TV off and see if music will inspire me to get really creative. It's worked before, so hopefully it will work again.

I have a gorgeous RAW cuff started, but had to stop due to having white instead of cream pearls. This cuff is light topaz, gold, cream pearls and deep Siam crystals! It's the same design as the one(s) I sold before I listed it, but it will definitely have the Elizabethan look I was going for with the first one. Oh and I bought black pearls and black crystals to make an all black version too, which I know will be stunning!

2 comments:

Vixen said...

That is beautiful. Have a wonderful time on your trip!

annarose said...

Thanks sweetie! We cannot wait for this trip! My dear husband really, really needs this vacation!