Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Update: Finished!










Update: All moved in, but as you can see the window still needs to be framed. I was just glad to have my dining room table back (not that I use it as a dining room table!)

My dear husband has been working on his office and has taken over the dining room table while in the midst of the remodel. This is normally my space, since I don't have a studio or room to call my own, so I have been very cramped for space! No new pictures either because my light box/photography space has been usurped. But, luckily, he's almost ready to move back into his office. The walls, floor, doors and desk are all set up now and he should be moving back in very, very soon! YAY! I'll be able to get some new photos of my jewelry taken! I have four new bracelets, a remake of an older one and a scarf to take photos of!

No comments: