Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Items of Note

Don't forget to look up all the beautiful pieces that have been entered in the Etsy Beadweaver August Challenge "Art Deco". Just enter "EBWC" in the tags and titles search on Etsy to see them all! You can also see them on the EBW blog. Voting will start on August 9th, so please vote for your favorite!

Check out the new group I was invited to join! Bead Art Originals is a select group of creators of bead art and beadweaving. There are some amazing artists in this group and I am truly honored to be a part of it!

EntreCard has brought a LOT of traffic to my blog and in the process I have found some great new blogs that I really enjoy reading. I am hoping that through Entrecard and the two Etsy teams, I will be able to get my name and art out there for more people to see. I love creating my beadweaving pieces and hope that I can share that love with others.

No comments: