Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Latest Projects

Normally I don't work on more than one piece at a time, but I have to take a break from the one after a while or I will go blind! That project is a cuff using 22/0 crystal seed beads in a two-drop peyote stitch. After I finish the cuff, I will be embellishing it with 4mm "liquid" silver, 5mm AB crystal spacers and pink AB Delicas. Here is the "work in progress."


So, in order to take a break from that one, I started this one. I call it "Alter Ego" since it's a reversible bracelet. I've used a metal button for the toggle. I really like how it's turning out.

2 comments:

nordwolke said...

I can't imagine to work with 22/0 beads, I don't even know where to get them here. People always ask me how I am able to work with the 11/0 Rocailles and 11/0 Treasures. ;) Alter Ego looks very interesting and I am excited how the cuff with the tiny beads will look like when it is finished.

Anonymous said...

Hi beadexplorer! I found the 22/0 beads online at General Bead (www.generalbead.com). My oldest daughter thinks Alter Ego looks snakelike...well the dark side does. I find beading to be very therapeutic for me.