Friday, February 01, 2013

New Year: Not So New Anymore

Wow, February 1st...where did January go? Like many, we spent much of January sick with the flu, hopefully the rest of the year will be much, much better. 

I did get to set up my studio and it's coming along, although I am in desperate need of an area rug and some wall decor. My oldest did get me a lovely calendar that I will probably use the photos from to decorate. It's a Hubble Space Telescope calendar with gorgeous deep space photos. 




I've also gotten some beading done. The Bello Nebula piece is finished, but I have yet to take photos and the purple agate piece needs better photos, but you get the idea. I'm currently working on lovely little bracelets in sterling silver, white or cream for the upcoming bridal season. I'll be selling them at the Avant-Garde Art and Craft show in Rocky River, March 23-24. If you're in the area, come in to see my pieces!
Bello Nebula
purple agate

No comments: