Monday, February 09, 2009

Latest Jewelry Added to My Etsy Shop

Since I have some people who aren't able to check my Etsy shop very often, I thought I would post my latest beadwoven pieces here so they could see them. (Besides, it gets all mixed in when I relist anyway.) So here they are...

The first is "Art Deco Burgundy" candle holder was actually created some time ago, but just added in the past few days.

The second is a cuff I've called "In the Pink" and my youngest daughter said it reminded her of the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland (though the Disney version of the cat was purple and black).

The third is a piece which was created for the Etsy Beadweavers Challenge Tropical Holiday which is being voted on now over at the Etsy Beadweavers blog. It is called "Tropical Dreams" and is composed of 12 different vibrant summer colors.

The last is a bit of a Valentine's piece. It's called "He Scattered Rose Petals Before Her" and is the color of multiple pink rose petals scattered across a white background.

And finally, I am currently creating a pattern for the next Etsy Beadweaver Challenge "Temptation" and as I mentioned in an earlier post, chocolate is what most tempts me! Oh, and I am also working on a new scarf for my Art Fire shop. Stay tuned, more to come...







No comments: