Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Rockin' Girl Bloggers

Beadexplorer has graciously bestowed the "Rockin' Girl Blogger" title on me and I thank her very much for the honor! Now it's my turn and I am going to continue in the beading vein by bestowing the title onto several of my favorite beadweavers who are also bloggers! (There are many more than the five that I would like to recognize, but here goes!)

1. Carol D.S. of Sand Fibers who also has beautiful work for sale at her shop on Etsy called well, Sand Fibers!.

2. Mary Lou of Time2cre8 and her Esty Shop Time2cre8. (Mary Lou is also the wonder woman behind out Etsy Beadweavers blog and please check it out as there is a great contest going on...get out and vote for your favorite piece!)

3. Another Carol of Fiberlines and her shop Ambrosian Beads. I still have to post the pic of the bracelet I made for my daughter using the "lemonade" Delicas I got from her shop!

4. Dawn of A Little Something and her gorgeous pieces in her Etsy shop Dawn Chastain.

5. Claire of ClaireCreations and her amazing shop ClaireCreations.

No comments: