Sunday, May 06, 2007

Tagged!

Katherine of Whoops-a-Daisy has tagged me and here's the deal:

• Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself
• People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog
• Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names
• Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog

1. Other than beading, I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up!

2. My husband and I have been married for almost 21 years.

3. Bakery is my downfall.

4. My two teenage daughters are taller than me. (Oldest by one inch and youngest
by five inches!)

5. Favorite food: Mexican.

6. Avid reader.

7. We have a wonderful, loving, sweet golden retriever named Sadie.

Tagged crafters:
1. Sarah from "Sarah-n-Dipitous"

2. Sandra Eileen from "Artisan Jewelry"

3. Dawn Chastain from "A Little Something" (BTW - Diana Gabaldon is GREAT!)

4. Carol from "Sand Fibers"

5. Beadin' Gram of "Beaded Creations" and "Pollyanna's Pages"

6. LB from "The Lone Beader" and "Behind the Beam" and "Adventures of the Lone Beader"

7. Beadexplorer from "Beadexplorer" and "Tree of Life"

8 comments:

Sandra Eileen said...

I've got to stay away from blogs for a while, been tagged too much lately. But fun anyway. Love your list. :)

Anna said...

That's OK, I completely understand and thanks!

The Lone Beader® said...

Will have to think about this one...kinda jet-lagged right now. LOL. Thanks for mentioning me=:)

nordwolke said...

Done! (see tree of life)

Anna said...

No problem, LB. Did you have a fantastic trip?!

Anna said...

I'll be right over, Beadexplorer to check it out!

The Lone Beader® said...

Yes, my trip was very nice. I need to return to London soon. Love that city=:)

Anna said...

That is one of the places I would like to visit one day...along with Scotland, Greece, Spain, Italy...